Printers have a huge role to play in modern day workplaces and even for anyone who owns a computer or laptop. When you are in need of pictures, soft copies and making files and dissertations, then the need of print outs are extremely necessary. You cannot be running to the neighbourhood shops at the middle of the night to get vital prints done. In this case, the need of a printer is imperative. You can take out shots on your own without having to face any complications. Similarly the sound of your PC also needs to be working properly if you want to watch a movie, play a game, listen to a song or see video or hear audio tutorials and more. If the sound system is not working effectively then you are going to be unable to take on a majority of tasks. Hence in such cases, issues as such need to be solved effectively.
Repair Your Printer With Ease
You can possibly face some issues after the upgrade to Windows 10. Printer support may be one of the most common concerns amongst it. The version will have already notified you regarding the non-support issue but even at times compatible models fail to comply due to several technical issues. Drivers may not always be included by new OS and even manufacturers tend to do the same. If you are facing printer problems after the upgrade, follow the directions below and get sorted:
- Search for printers in the search bar and then select ‘Drivers and Printers’.
- Once you open the box, the control panel for printer will appear.
- Search for your printer name. Once you find it, click on it and select the troubleshoot option.
- Make sure that the printer is properly installed because sometimes it may not be.
- Once you have added the printer, switched it on and connected it, follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- The old printer will be detected and from there you can go by the directions provided.
These steps are likely to fix your issue.
Fix Your Windows Sound Problems
With the usual Windows 10 upgrade, one of the bugs that you are going to face is sound issue. This is a serious concern and needs to be fixed immediately. Follow the steps below to mend the problem:
- Find the sound icon on the screen which is located at the right end bottom.
- Right click on the symbol and select ‘Playback devices.’
- Select the device that is currently running and to view its properties, double click on it.
- In the advanced section, modify the bit rate as per the configuration of the speaker.
If the sound issue is still unresolved then search for Device manager in the task bar. Go to sound and audio devices. Right click on the present driver and uninstall it. Lastly go for a scan for hardware changes and the new driver will be automatically installed and updated.
Gain Back Control Of Windows 10
If you want a solution for all the necessary troubles that you may face after the Windows 10 upgrade then simple directions as such are going to help you in retrieving back control and management. Guidelines are easy to understand and even a beginner will be able to manage steps without any help.