Do you get d3dx9_43.dll missing error when you are opening your computer screen or while playing games like PES 17, etc?? There can be many causes because of the same.
Table of Contents
How to Fix D3dx9_43.dll is Missing
There can be many causes that can lead your computer to encounter errors and issues like:
- d3dx9_43.dll system error
- d3dx9_43.dll is missing
- program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer
So you should be definitely looking for a solution that how to fix d3dx9_43.dll missing error or how to fix d3dx9_43.dll is missing or not found errors.
So we will tell you exactly how to do that and will provide you a d3dx9_43.dll download free link so that you can download and solve your issue. So without a waste let’s just dig into the whole thing.
D3dx9_43.dll error messages
So when you are opening your desktop then you may get some common error messages which you might facing when you open on your computer screen. So here we are listing some following common d3dx9_43.dll error messages which you may encounter while opening your pc:
- dll not found
- The file d3dx9_43.dll is missing
- File d3dx9_43.dll not found
- dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.
So let’s first know what exactly this DLL is all about. So that we can get an idea that what exactly went wrong in the desktop. So let’s know that first.
What is d3dx9_43.dll?
The error is associated with the direct3d extensions and the program Microsoft directX. Is a faulty application has been deleted or misplaced, or corrupted by malicious software present on your pc or damaged windows registry. So you may have some issues with Microsoft directx if you are facing d3dx9_43 errors.
Solution and Causes Of d3dx9_43.dll Errors
There are many reasons that the problem is showing up on your computer screen. As d3dx9_43.dll error happens when from two programs who are sharing the dll file. And somehow if you delete any of one program. That result sometimes in deleting the dll file that is being shared. And you end up getting d3dx9_43.dll errors. And sometimes the causes of d3dx9_43.dll errors are different as sometimes your desktop don’t have the correct version of
And sometimes the causes of d3dx9_43.dll errors are different as sometimes your desktop don’t have the correct version of dll file or if have then placed in wrong program directory.
So since we know now that what are the causes that you are getting d3dx9_43.dll errors. So then you also want to know how to fix d3dx9_43.dll errors. Don’t worry we will tell you here how to fix that if you are getting errors on your desktop screen.
d3dx9_43.dll Download FREE
You can download the d3dx9_43.dll file to your desktop and can solve your issue manually. In order to do it manually you have to follow these instructions given below:
D3dx9_43.dll download free: CLICK HERE
If you want to download d3dx9_43.dll file and you are looking for a free link of the file in order to fix your issues then we are sharing a free link which you can download for free to fix your d3dx9_43.dll errors.
Step 1: Download the file d3dx9_43.dll to your desktop
Step 2: Move the dll file to the program directory missing the file
Step 3: in case the step 2 is not working for you than you can move d3dx9_43.dll to the system directory and this can solve your issue
So we are assuming that you have downloaded the d3dx9_43.dll file already and you are still encountering the same issue, so there can be several things which may be giving your desktop d3dx9_43.dll error. So in that case you can try these following steps:
- Just restart you computer,sometimes it fixes your issue.
- If you don’t have latest version of Microsoft directx then upgrade it. Sometimes upgrading or getting the right version of Microsoft directx can solve your issue
- You can uninstall the game or software program you want to run. Then reinstalling it again can fix up your issue.
- You also can restore d3dx9_43.dll file from the latest directx software package.
- You can also try updating your video card. It can resolve your issue sometimes with not extra efforts.
- Go for the troubleshooting options and just follow the process.
- You also can try updating the available windows update
- Run a virus/ malware scan of your entire system so in case if there is any virus or malware that is causing the issue will be removed.
Note: The Microsoft directx works for the very all the versions for the same that includes vista, Xp, windows 7, windows 8, windows 10.